Thursday, December 28, 2006

Laughable Loundes ...



So Craig Lowndes - or "Clowndes" as I like to refer to him - thinks his 888 team are "the moral victors" of the 2006 V8 Supercars Championship after being run off the road in the last round at Phillip Island by Holden. It wasn't a good way to end the championship, but earlier in the calander at Pukeko, Clowndes shunted a Holden up the date, resulting in it leaving the track, for which Clowndes was not penalised. I recall him doing it also in another race in the same meet, as well as in an earlier meet and a serious corner cut incident (in Adelaide I think). If not for these incidents caused by him, he would not have been leading the championship into the last round. I don't care if Ford OR Holden win, as long as it's fair. Revenge is a dish best served cold - personally, I think Clowndes got his just deserts!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home